Happy Easter 2021!
For many, Easter and Passover signifies the unofficial beginning of spring. Easter always falls on a Sunday between March 22 and April 25, and typically falls on the first Sunday after the first full moon occurring on or after the spring equinox. In many cultures, spring is celebrated as a new beginning…i.e. planting new crops. Speaking of new beginnings, the vaccine is finally allowing many of us (Roger and I included) to begin our lives again!
As we celebrate Passover, Easter, and new beginnings, I wanted to share the below “Six Little Stories with Lots of Meaning” – one of my favorite brief reads of the past month.
“Six Little Stories with Lots of Meaning”
(1) Once all villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer, all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella. That is faith.
(2) When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them. That is trust.
(3) Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, but still we set alarms to wake up. That is hope.
(4) We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future. That is confidence.
(5) We see the world suffering, but still, we get married and have children. That is love.
(6) On an old man's shirt was written a sentence "I am not 80 years old; I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience." That is attitude.
Have a happy Easter and live your life like these six stories.
Remember - Good friends are the rare jewels of life, difficult to find and impossible to replace!!
Per usual, our office (and the Market) will be CLOSED on Friday, April 2 for Good Friday.
Margaret C. StarnerSenior VP - Financial Planning